WELCOME TO THE SHORES FAMILY!
We are thrilled that you have made the decision to enroll your child at Atlantic Shores Christian School. Our desire is to make this process as smooth as possible for your family. We know that this can be an exciting but anxious time and we want you to know you are not alone. Your Shores Family is here to help! Below you will find some helpful information we have compiled for families that are new to our school. And of course, if you need any help, you can reach the Elementary School Office at (757) 479-1125 and the Secondary School Office at (757) 479-9598
Ren-Web is our communication hub. From here, you can lookup homework assignments, check on a quiz grade or add money for lunches.
Creating a RenWeb/Parents Web Account for First-time Users:
- Log onto the school’s website at www.shoreschristian.org
- Under PARENTS, located on the upper navigation bar, select RENWEB.
- Select "Create New ParentsWeb Account", next to the blue Login button. A window will open up for you to enter your email address. You will also notice that our District Code, ASCS-VA, is entered for you.
- Select Create Account.
- You will then receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support to create your account. Once open, select Click to create your ParentsWeb login.
- A window will open up with your name. Enter a username (you can use your email address if you’d like) and a password (must be alphanumeric and at least four characters). Confirm and select Save Username and/or Password.
- You will receive a message at the top in green confirming that your account was successfully updated/created.
- Once your account has been successfully created, you can log into RenWeb either through the school website (shoreschristian.org) or www.renweb.com.
- If you go through renweb.com, you will need to enter the school’s district code: ASCS-VA.