Mark your calendars for August 17th 8:00-12:00 or August 18th 2:00-6:00 to come meet your teacher. (Note: This event is a change to our original August 18th Orientation/Open House.) Pick a day to drop in during the allotted time for a quick visit, bring your supplies, and get acquainted with your teacher and classroom.
You can also stop by the cafeteria to purchase supplies:
• Spirit Wear - T-shirts $12-25
• Spirit Dress Down Pass - $30.00 (privilege to dress down every Friday all year)
• Planners - $10.00 (1st-6th); $5.00 (K3-K4); no K5 planners
• Recorders - $10.00 (4th grade only)
• Sign up for extended care and even visit our school nurse, Becky Brazas.
On September 7th there will be an All School Classroom Orientation for parents only. The meeting will be in your child's classroom with their teacher. K3-K5 parents will meet from 5:30-6:30 pm. 1st-6th grade parents will meet from 6:45-7:45 pm.
We will have lots of information available for you. We want your first weeks at Shores to be exciting, not overwhelming!
Also, check out our Family Documents tab on the school website at shoreschristian.org for more helpful information!
Anxiously awaiting your arrival,
Admissions Director/Elementary Campus