New Family Information
Welcome to the Shores Family!
We are thrilled that you have made the decision to enroll your child at Atlantic Shores Christian School. Our desire is to make this process as smooth as possible for your family. We know that this can be an exciting but anxious time and we want you to know you are not alone. Your Shores Family is here to help! Below you will find some helpful information we have compiled for families that are new to our school. And of course, if you need any help, you can reach the Elementary School Office at (757) 479-1125 and the Secondary School Office at (757) 479-9598
School hours are 8:20 am - 3:15 pm.
Parent Documents Forms Library: On the ASCS Home Page, you will see a button labeled "PARENT DOCUMENTS". On this page, you will find most documents you will need for the school year. Supply lists, dress code information, community service forms, etc., are all there for your convenience.
Ren-Web: Ren-Web is our communication hub. From here, you can lookup homework assignments, check on a quiz grade or add money for lunches.
Creating a RenWeb/Parents Web Account for First-time Users:
- Log onto the school’s website at www.shoreschristian.org
- On the upper left-hand side, select RENWEB. Once you click on it, the RENWEB login page will come up. Next to the blue Login button you will see: Create New ParentsWeb Account. Once you select that, a window will open up for you to enter your email address. You will also notice that our District Code is already entered for you. It is: ASCS-VA.
- Type in your email address and select Create Account.
- You will then be sent an email from RenWeb Customer Support to create your account. Once you open the email, select Click to create your ParentsWeb login.
- A window will open up with your name and then you will enter a username (you can use your email address if you’d like) and then a password (must be alphanumeric and at least four characters). Once you choose a username and password and confirm, select Save Username and/or Password.
- You will receive a message at the top in green confirming that your account was successfully updated/created.
- Once your account has been successfully created, you can log into RenWeb either through the school website (shoreschristian.org) or www.renweb.com. If you go through renweb.com, you will need to enter the school’s district code: ASCS-VA.
Adding money to your student’s lunch account:
- Log into your RenWeb account
- Select FAMILY INFORMATION on the left-hand side
- To the right you will see FAMILY BILLING
- Under Family Billing, make sure you select ELEMENTARY OR SECONDARY CAFETERIA, PAY NOW
- A table will come up with all accounting systems. Across from ELEMENTARY OR SECONDARY CAFETERIA, enter the amount you would like to put on your student’s cafeteria account. Once you enter in the amount, press enter on your keyboard.
- An ONLINE PAYMENT window will come up with the amount you are placing on the account and your email address. Select whether you would like to pay by checking account (no fee), or credit card (payments are processed by Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) and you will be charged an NBS service fee of 3.75%).
- Once you have filled in the information, click SUBMIT
- You will receive an email confirming the amount you placed on your student’s lunch account.